JULY BOOST THE TROOPS CHALLENGE

<<

judith

Site Admin

Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:52 am

JULY BOOST THE TROOPS CHALLENGE

TODAY IS THE START DAY FOR THIS MONTHS CHALLENGE(JULY 1ST) :lol: :lol:

The first day of every month i set a challenge & this month its KNICKERS. Get the most ginormous, ugliest & plainest pair of granny bloomers possible. Decorate them with paint,writing,sewing, gluing or hanging things on. Sparkly stuff. Lots of photo shops have a machine to print on fabrics if you consider that.Some are sweet & let you use it for free once they know its to boost the troops up. :D Do your arty farty best to make your result the best ever.

You have a week to focus on nothing but knickers. We all post off July 8th so they get them about the same time. Try to do more than one pair so your chap can give to his mates who may not get any. :lol: :lol: Get friends & families to join in. Spread the word round your camp if you can. The more the merrier. Kids love doing it.

On the back of your parcel in huge letters write "WHAT A PAIR" Thats to tease the posties & baggage handlers as to the contents. Lets have loads of knickers winging their way to our troops.

Put a note inside telling your chap to send you a photo of him wearing them or going for a jog as proof hes worn them once. Perhaps a photo of all his mates wearing them too. Could be a bit cheeky the pics you get back. Believe me there are no holds barred when they pose. :o :o He must then hang them up for others to see. Perhaps decorate the canteen with them or somewhere so as many people get a good laugh too. Can you imagine his face when he opens his parcel. Bet you wish you could be a fly on the wall. :lol: :lol: You can cheer up his dull camp by the bucket load. Knickers wherever they look !! Our troops need something to lift their spirits & you know that only too well. So get going at it :roll:

Post your updates through the week as to how stuck up you are & all your ideas & maybe take a photo of them before you post them off. Perhaps put your pictures on here. Share your laughter with each other & set this forum alight :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a lovely silly week. Keep it hush hush so it is a total surprise to your loved one.

ON YOUR MARKS, GET SET, GO GO GO GO GO!! WAVE THOSE KNICKERS IN THE AIR.

Judith xxx :D :D :D
<<

Nia WJ

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:15 pm

Re: JULY BOOST THE TROOPS CHALLENGE

I can't wait to do this..I'm going shopping later for the biggest bloomers I can find!!! aswell as fabric pens and other interesting decorations!xx
<<

judith

Site Admin

Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:35 pm

:D :D Great you are joining in Nia. You will have to say what you are going to do. I expect it will be something zany :lol: :lol: :lol:

Judith :D
<<

Nia WJ

Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Heey, I've finished my first boost the troops challenge..really hoping he has a laugh opening them :)
Attachments
Picture0146.jpg
My massive knickers!! (not actually mine)
Picture0146.jpg (35.84 KiB) Viewed 5314 times
Picture0144.jpg
my massive knickers!! (not actually mine)
Picture0144.jpg (30.35 KiB) Viewed 5314 times
<<

Nia WJ

Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:39 am

The knickers don't actually look that big there but believe it or not their a size 22-24!xx
<<

judith

Site Admin

Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:42 am

;) :D :lol: Wow Nia, those are amazing but lets see if when he gets them he dares to wear them !! Do i read any rude hints with the bragging message on the front !! :oops: They will be winging their way in a few hours when you post them. Yippee. You must say what he says when he gets them. Glad you enjoyed doing them lol :lol:

hugs Judith xx
<<

Kaylee

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:34 pm

wow great challenge this month Judith...as usual I missed reading it (been hetic again...will come into chat soon once work has settled down). Nia they look amazing. x

Return to Boost The Troops Challenge