BOOST THE TROOPS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE

<<

judith

Site Admin

Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:54 am

BOOST THE TROOPS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE

HI LADIES THIS IS YOUR CHALLENGE FOR OCTOBER.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: GET SOME HALLOWEEN ITEMS TO SEND TO YOUR CHAP. eg Masks Hats Dracula Teeth or whatever you fancy. However this is where the work comes in. Personalise them with painting sticking things on writing use sparkly pens etc. :lol: :lol: Its up to you how daft you make it. But hey fun for you & kids love to do it too. Get your friends & family to do some so that your chap can hand out to his mates who dont get. :lol: :lol: :P :oops: :shock: :roll: :roll:
We all post on the same date so that they get there approximately the same time. October 8th. you must ask your chap to send you a photo as proof he has worn it at least once.

Get stuck in, dont be too stuck up :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
You can put photos in here so we can laugh at your madness before you post them off. :lol:
Remember to put in big letters on the back of your parcel "BAT & BALL" ... that will tease the posties & baggage handlers especially when there is a lot of them.
<<

jackiesuth

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:18 pm

Re: BOOST THE TROOPS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE

Have started filling my shoe box, got glow in the dark teeth, fake fingers and halloween balloons with lots of halloween sweets, am thinking of prowling round the pound shops to see what they have, lol! Can just imaging them now I love halloween and always make a big thing of it here at home for his children and mine, will spread the love! x
<<

judith

Site Admin

Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:50 am

Re: BOOST THE TROOPS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE

:lol: :lol: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :o :o :o :o :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o :? :? :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow Jackie I think its fantastic the way you have got to grips with this & your love determination & humour will definitely bring belly laughs to lots of people. Your boxes sound so funny. Coo fingers must be gruesome & glow in the dark teeth. What more can i say as its so self explanitory

Judith xx

Return to Boost The Troops Challenge