Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:51 am

NOVEMBER BOOST THE TROOPS CHALLENGE for xmas 2011

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HERE WE ARE AGAIN another month.NOVEMBER BOOST THE TROOPS CHALLENGE This time it is a Merry Christmassy feel. Get a Santa hat & a Christmas stocking for the end of your darlings bed. You have to personalise them by writing painting glittering or sewing or glueing things on.Whatever your heart desires. Make them as dippy as possible for them to get the biggest belly laugh ever. You know you can do it !!! You are all first class on the cheering up front. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ladies i know you will do top notch ones to create that amazing fluffy feeling. You are giving them something they can look funny arses in & also a boot to decorate the end of their bed to make it homely. So get going with your arty crafty work. A unique gift. Put little prezzies in the stocking. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Also include some tinsel for your loved one to decorate his bed with.

Try & give updates here as to how you are getting stuck into it. Please take a photograph of them to put on here for all to see your creations.

Put a note in your parcel emphasising they send you a photo back of them wearing the hat & holding the stocking....proof they have used them at least once!! I am sure they will make the most of their poses. Can you imagine what you might get back ? Doesnt BARE thinking about. :o :o :o :o

Get kids,family & friends to take part. Send more than 1 if possible for him to give to his mates who dont get one. As most of you know you only get a week to complete the Challenges throughout the year but with this being for Xmas then i suggest Santas Hat postal date should be 21st. ;) ;) ;) Now then GO girls GO

xx Judith x