JULY BOOST THE TROOPS CHALLENGE

<<

judith

Site Admin

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:00 am

JULY BOOST THE TROOPS CHALLENGE

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Hi all, yep another month has come round again for BOOST THE TROOPS CHALLENGE day. The item is a dinner plate. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Be sure its a robust plain one & get special paint to decorate it any way you want to. I think Dee is going to paint food on hers lol. eg you could write ,design make it silly or sensible. Be outrageous if you want to. Be enthusiastic. Have great fun & dont get too messy :lol: :lol: Take your time & do it well & get friends & family to join in. Whatever its like they will love & treasure it.

They all have to be posted off on 19th so they arrive approximately the same time. Try & send more than one if possible so your darling can give to other mates who dont get sent one.

It will make every meal in future extra special oozing with your love & arty fun side. You must put in a note asking them to send you a photo of them using it as proof that they have. Cheer them all up to great heights & cause hundreds of smiles. . I know you can do it. Throughout the week post updates as to what you are up to & maybe take a photo of it & post on here. Wow this will be fantastic to see.

If we can get loads sent out we could make it newsworthy & fingers crossed the reporters out there will do an article on it with a pic of them holding their plates. So lets hit the big time & make an impression.

Pack them carefully so they dont get broken in transit. On the back of the parcel write in huge letters "BOOST THE TROOPS DINING ROOM" This will tease the posties & baggage handlers as to what the contents are. Enjoy GO GO GO :roll: :roll:

Big big hugs from me, Judith xxxx :P :P :P
<<

Dee007

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Re: JULY BOOST THE TROOPS CHALLENGE

Hiya

I cant make my mind up what to do..Food sounds good due Derryck being a chef ..But its going out to some one in Afghan..So a nice sunday dinner sounds cool..

Show them how we all enjoy our sunday roast..But then A naked lady might be more fun..Lol

Cant wait to go off to guides and let the girls know..so they can desing theres..

Will post pics when done..

Love Dee xxx
<<

judith

Site Admin

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Re: JULY BOOST THE TROOPS CHALLENGE

;) ;) ;) ;) Hi Dee, I knew you would love to do it & it gives everyone such scope. I am sure the guides will really get buckets of ideas you never even dreamed of. I think it will be my best idea for a challenge yet as i reckon its suits everyone be they silly, comical, middle of the road or very posh indeed or any age group ;) . Good to know many of our troops will have their very own unique plate to eat off.

Send the guides my love & tell them i cant wait to see the photos.

Love & big hugs, :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Judith xxxxxxxxxx

Return to Boost The Troops Challenge