AUGUST BOOST THE TROOPS CHALLENGE

<<

judith

Site Admin

Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:07 am

AUGUST BOOST THE TROOPS CHALLENGE

Hi All,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: August is here & time for our monthly challenge. Start date is today August 8th. This time its a T.Shirt. Personalise one with decorations of all kinds...glue print sew write paint. Make it spectacular because i know you can. We all post off on 16th to our loved one with a note telling them to send you a photo of them wearing it as proof its been worn at least once.

Get family & friends involved & try & send more than one so they can give to any of their mates who dont get one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
On the outside of your package in capital letters on the back write "GOING FOR GOLD" just to tease the posties & handlers.

Enjoy doing it knowing when they get it then it will bring many many smiles of joy & boost up their morale.
Some photo shops have a machine copier that prints photos onto material. Maybe you could put your photo on it so they have you close to their heart.....am i being sloppy or am i being sloppy lol. :roll: :roll:
Give updates on here as to how you are getting along & what you are doing & if possible photograph it & put it on here for all to see.

Big hugs & best of luck

Judith xx
<<

Dee007

Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:46 pm

Re: AUGUST BOOST THE TROOPS CHALLENGE

Hi Judith

T Shirt bought. bits n pieces bought.. now its all packed so i can do it when i am away.. hehehehe..

love you lds
Dee
xxxx

Return to Boost The Troops Challenge