SEPTEMBER BOOST THE TROOPS CHALLENGE

<<

judith

Site Admin

Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:13 am

SEPTEMBER BOOST THE TROOPS CHALLENGE

Hi Ladies,

its time again for the monthly challenge so i hope as many of you will join in. This month its BOXER SHORTS :D :D :D :D :D Personalise them any way you want to with writing, painting, sewing & glueing to make them spectacular.Get family & friends to join in so you can send an extra pair for your loved one to give to a pal who doesnt get any. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone must post off on the same day 19th. Put in a letter asking your darling to send you a photo back as proof they have worn them at least once.

Have great fun doing them & i promise you they will be over the moon to get them. Boost them up no end :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you can please take a pic of your arty crafty work & put on here for others to see what you have done.

Keep smiling & dont be too stuck up !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Judith xxxx
<<

Dee007

Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:26 am

Re: SEPTEMBER BOOST THE TROOPS CHALLENGE

Hi Judith

Thank you for coming up with such fantastic challenges to keep our Boys and Girls smiling out there in the sands. Looking forward to doing this one..All though my son is back home..Im still sending out to a friends son and i know it makes him smile..

so once again THANK YOU :D :D :D .

You do just a brilliant job keeping us all going when we have down times.

Love you loads..

Love Dee xxxx :D :D :D
<<

becahart

Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Hehe i know mines late but i made them anyway! bling bling!

<<

judith

Site Admin

Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BECA, i think they are gorgeous. Such hard work & loads of love to do them. Each sequin sewn on too. Well done. Be proud :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

JUDITH xxxxx
<<

Dee007

Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:01 am

Beca..

They are fabulous.. well done.. i love them.. hope your OH enjoys them.. lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D :D :D :D

Return to Boost The Troops Challenge