OCTOBER BOOST THE TROOPS CHALLENGE

<<

judith

Site Admin

Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:46 am

OCTOBER BOOST THE TROOPS CHALLENGE

:D :D :D OCTOBER BOOST THE TROOPS CHALLENGE :D :D :D
HERE WE GO. Its day 1 of the October Boost The Troops Challenge.

This month it is a mug. A mug from one mug to another :lol: :lol: :lol: It doesnt matter what it is made of as long as it holds hot drinks. Metal, plastic or pot. You must decorate it & personalise it in your own unique way. Paint, write,stick transfers on & dangle anything that your heart desires Let your imagination go wild. You can do it & make a fab result so every time they drink from it there is a part of your love in their hands & on their lips. What an item eh. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

You must also put a spoon & some tea bags or sachet of coffee (the type they have never tried before) in it with a very posh wrapped biscuit which is going to make their first drink very special indeed. Laugh as you do it & they will have a good laugh when he/she gets it. Keep updating on here as to your progress & what your one is like. Try & do more than 1 so that your love can give others to mates & troops that dont get one. Spread the joy. :D :D :D Hey we all want to get real belly laughs & lots of grins. They will love it.

The postal date is October 9th so they all get them approximately the same time.

Wrap it with care so it doesnt get damaged. On the back of the parcel write in huge letters MUGSHOT to tease both posties, parcel handlers & them as to its contents.

You must put in the parcel a message that they must send you a photo back of them drinking your special cuppa.

Put snapshots of your mug on here before you send it. Give everyone a chuckle. I look forward to seeing your mad mugs.
ENJOY & GET FAMILY & FRIENDS & KIDDIES TO DO THEM. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: ON YOUR MARKS, GET SET.....GO GO GO GO GO GO my lovelies :D :D :D
<<

Nina

Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Re: OCTOBER BOOST THE TROOPS CHALLENGE

Hiya Judith, I love this site and i think the mug is an amazing idea, im going 2 try and do it but i have an awful lot 2 do this next few weeks, do you do something like this every month?? maybe next month would suit me better. email me at lillsweetie@hotmail.com
thanks

Nina xx
<<

rachelw

Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:41 pm

got my idea already hehe :) xx love it!!!
<<

hazel

Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:20 pm

Rachel,
Does your idea involve a certain tank engine by any chance? lol
Judith, my broken toy soldier will be home by then :D but will send one to Terry if I get chance, he can give it to someone else then. :mrgreen: lol
Hazel xxx
<<

judith

Site Admin

Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:58 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D Good news he will be back re his knee. Sending a mug or 2 to Terry will be great. What sort of spoons are you putting in them!! You can breathe a touch easier now. Yayyy chuffed to bits for you darling. He will feel miffed he has to come home though away from his friends as if letting them down too :D :D :D :D :D :D
Big hugs Judith xxxxxxxxxxx
<<

andrew.gumms

Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:46 pm

andrew . our mug is all done just got to send it off now :D ;)
<<

judith

Site Admin

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Well done Andrew,
What does it look like :D I am sure its arrival will be a true boost. It will be interesting for you to get the photo he sends back. I hope you enjoyed doing it & found it fun. Maybe you can put a photo of it on here. We would all love to see it. If you have the time perhaps you could do another for your loved one to give to a mate. :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D
<<

rachelw

Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:22 pm

im not telling you hazel!!! youll have to get your own ideas!! cheeky miss! :roll: the competitions really hotting up now lol, my mug hasnt arrived in the post to me yet! :(
<<

linda

Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:35 pm

oh dear, I have just been told about the mug and as i have to work the rest of the week I will have no choice but to send mine late.
any chance to have a bit more notice for next month?
<<

judith

Site Admin

Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:22 pm

Linda it always starts on 1st of each month so unfortunately you will have to wait till then or send yours a couple of days late but the challenge is to get it done in the time allocated so they all get them approx same time :D I never give out the item to be done till day 1 or it wouldnt be a Challenge would it but hey he would love to get your mug spoon tea bag & biccie so get going :D :D :D :D :D :D You will adore doing it & you can be certain it will boost him up tons so go go go. This is the last time i make allowances for it. Slap your wrist.
Enjoy hun & take a pic before you send it & put it here. Cant wait to see your art work :lol: Dont forget to tell him to send you a photo back to prove hes used it once. Bet hes got huge beams on his face to show you how he feels.
Big hugs, Judith xxxx
<<

ad0983

Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:13 pm

Hi Everyone
I'm a bit late checking this out but I'll do my best.
Just to let you know my son says "Bloomers" arrived OK last week and quite a few guys have received them so at some point a photo from them will be winging its way back.
Annie
<<

judith

Site Admin

Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:16 am

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D i do hope Annie that you will succeed with your mug even though you have little time. Cant wait to see your bloomers.Have you seen the pics of Hazel & Rachel? They are in the Forces Chatter section on here as this section is new so previously they were posted in there. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Next

Return to Boost The Troops Challenge