New to chat room

<<

dee

Sat May 26, 2012 10:32 pm

New to chat room

Hi everyone i am new to this chat room just wanted to introduce myself i'm dee and i'm really not sure how this all works but i am sure i will learn :)
<<

judith

Site Admin

Sun May 27, 2012 2:31 am

Re: New to chat room

Hi Dee, welcome to our world. This is the forum/chatboard for posting messages. You have certainly found an excellent place to come. :D :D :D
Next time you are in click on the purple choice bar at the top on homepage & other pages "Chat" & it will take you into a place where you can have live natter with other lovely ladies like yourself.
You will soon get used to this site & i hope you have had a look round it. It will become second nature to you & we are eager to have you join us in the chatroom. Dont worry if you havent been in one before. It isnt with voices but we talk live with written text. :D :D :D

Big hugs,
Judith xx
<<

Dee007

Sun May 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Re: New to chat room

Hi Dee

so lovely to see you..i hope that you will pop into the chat room and sit down and have a chat with us..

My son is out in the sands and has been there since march. he is due home in 31 days.. not that im counting. lol :D

hope you are doing ok..

if you get stuck finding your way into the chat room. Then all you do is click on the forces chatter home on the top of this page. then you will come onto the main page. then you will see the purple bar at top click on chat room.. you might have to download java but it is free and safe..then hey presto come on in for a chat and a cuppa. :D

look forward to seeing you.
all my love
Dee xxx

Return to Forces Chatter