e-bluey help!!!!!

<<

catfish

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:43 pm

e-bluey help!!!!!

hey i'm new to all this so bare with me, i'm trying to add my fiance to my new e-bluey address book but, being a self confessed dumb blonde, i'm lost on the sub unit and unit boxes on the page, and i'd really appreciate any help anyone has coz the help page wasn't very helpful lol thanks in advance!

wishing a safe deployment to everyones friends and/or family
xx
<<

judith

Site Admin

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:19 am

Re: e-bluey help!!!!!

Hi & welcome Catfish, :D :D :D

You are not a dumb blonde i am sure of that. If you go to the "Keeping in Touch" section of here & click e bluey you will see a step by step guide as to how to do it which will be just right for you. Everyone has to find out how to do things so do not ...& i stress....do not call yourself a dumb blonde :lol:

I hope you have supportive friends & family to get you through the tour. To be honest though you often find a lot of people who have said they will stick by you actually back away because they just dont understand or comprehend your inner emotional self. Often you get more support & more shoulders to lean on with people in the same boat as you. Hence the chatroom is superb. You will love it.

Do click on "chatroom" it would be so nice to have you join in the friendly natter with other ladies just like you. I wait eagerly to meet you in there as do the other lovely ladies.

Cya soon, take care & have a good read around the site that is jam packed with stuff.

Big hugs :D :D :D

Judith xx

Return to Forces Chatter