Hi all from a newbie

<<

Allie

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:00 pm

Hi all from a newbie

Hi all,
I'm Allie, and currently 1 week in to my boyfriends deployment to Afghan. I'm new to all this and finding it hard, but this website seems to be a godsend!
How is everyone?
Allie x
<<

judith

Site Admin

Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:56 am

Re: Hi all from a newbie

Hi Allie,

i am so glad you came to visit & love the site. I said it has a lot to offer. Now darling the next step is to come & chat with us in the room. Just click on the purple choice bar CHATROOM & join us for a chinwag ......i assume you are like most ladies who cant resist nattering, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We are all eager to see you.

Judith xx
<<

Dee007

Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:12 am

Hi Allie

:D Welcome to Forceschatter..hope that you enjoy your time with us..My son has been out in the sands since march..I know its hard to start..But it will get easier.. :)

Just remember you now have some where to come and have a chat and laugh and cry..With people that care and understand..Hope that you come on in to the chat room..

On a Thursday at 8pm we always have a toats to our boys n girls..

So pop in nd make some new friends..

Hope to see you soon

Your not alone

Love Dee xxxx :)
<<

Allie

Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:17 pm

Thanks ladies, I'm looking forward to going in the chat room, but I need to get someone to look at my computer for me first, as I keep getting a message saying that windows is blocking the application :(
Hopefully I will get it fixed soon though, and I will look forward to seeing you there x
<<

judith

Site Admin

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:18 am

:( :( :( :( :( :( Oh i do hope you get it sorted out asap. I wonder why its blocking the application. Seems so strange. Hurry, hurry & hurry to get it fixed. We will cry bucketfuls if for some inexplicable reason its preventing it. Have you got Java ? To get in you need that. As you enter it gives you the link to download it. If you have & its failed try & put it on again. www.java.com It is free & just takes a couple of minutes.

See you in there soon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to Forces Chatter