Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:00 pm

UNI WORK QUESTIONNAIRE!!!

HI LADIES!!

i'm currently doing my final major project at uni in my last year (doing graphic design) and we got to choose a theme to base it on.. so i chose military!
i'm just doing research at the mo but i was thinking about focusing more on the wives/partners side of the military im not quite sure what my out come will be yet but im hoping to do something to do with contact between us and our partners while there away.

ANYWAY as part of my research i wanted to make a few questions for wifeys and parents or any other partner to fill in (about general life whilst your partners away, how often you keep in touch, general questions like that) so i can use it to inspire me! :) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fill it out if you have time i'd really appreciate it! especially as i dont know many other people around where i am who have partners away in the military. Don't worry if you feel like there's certain questions you dont want to answer thats fine just answer as many as possible! and don't worry it's not going any further than my research sketchbook!

THANK YOU!!

QUESTIONS!!!

1. WHAT AREA OF THE MILITARY IS YOUR PARTNER/CHILD IN? (ARMY, NAVY, RAF, OR ANY OTHER)

2. HOW LONG HAVE THEY BEEN SERVING IN THE MILITARY?

3. HOW MANY TOURS HAVE THEY BEEN ON?

4. DESCRIBE IN ONE WORD HOW YOU FEEL WHILST YOUR PARTNER/CHILD IS AWAY ON TOUR?

5. WHAT DO YOU DO TO KEEP YOUR SELF BUSY WHILST THEY ARE AWAY? (HOBBY, JOB, CHILDREN?)

6. HOW OFTEN DO YOU GET TO HAVE CONTACT WITH YOUR PARTNER/CHILD WHILST THEY ARE AWAY? (INCLUDING PHONE CALLS, EMAILS, EBLUEYS, PARCELS, ECT)

7. IF YOU COULD BRING YOUR PARTNER HOME NOW WOULD YOU?

8. IF YOU HAD TO WRITE ONE SENTENCE ON A POST CARD TO SEND YOUR PARTNER WHAT WOULD YOU WRITE? (CAN BE AS PERSONAL AS YOU LIKE IMAGINE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO WOULD SEE IT)
http://www.battlingbare.org/Support_and ... tions.html have a look at this website for inspiration if you want

9. DO YOU CONSIDER YOUR PARTNER TO BE A HERO?

10. DESCRIBE IN A FEW SENTENCES WHAT LIFE IS LIKE FOR YOU WHILST YOUR PARTNER IS AWAY AND HOW YOU COPE.

THANK YOUUUUUUU!! xxx