welcome to books & films

<<

judith

Site Admin

Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:35 am

welcome to books & films

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D Hi All, here is to write in titles of your favourite books/films. What they are about & the good the bad & the ugly criticisms too. Share your info or just post book & film queries. Someone is bound to know the answer ! Mix match & compare. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Get writing all you book-worms & enjoy swapping the ideal & not so ideal recommendations.
<<

deniset

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Re: welcome to books & films

HI Judith,

Thanks for creating this wonderful site where we compare notes on different books & movies. :P

What a brilliant Idea!!.
Last night, for the 1st time ever, I watched,:

4 Weddings & a Funeral!,
i know its a old film, but oh, so funny & really made me laugh out loud. Was a bit sad in places, but not for long before the humour returned & took over once again.

Movie all about group of friends, meeting, finding & marrying different partners & their relationships etc.
Hugh Grant falls in love with this woman but it doesnt work out & she marry's somebody else. But in the end he gets his girl.
They agree never to marry, & you see them a few years later, really happy with a little girl , so has a really happy ending.
Aaah Bless!!!! :D

Thanks again.

love
deniset :D
<<

Louise

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:46 pm

Re: welcome to books & films

Hiya,

You will probably get used to my postings about very girly easy reads :O)

Just finished reading 'Could it be magic' by Melanie Rose. A great easy read to pass away the hours about a girl who is struck by lightening and her life changes. Fun and quick. With a lovely ending :O)

Made me smile

Louise xxx

Return to Book & Film Club